How do I set up a sysctl so that I may pass in a two pointers:
        one to pass in some data
        another to receive some data
? Is it possible? Otherwise, I think I should just do something with passing
in an arbitrary data buffer (pointer to, rather) which contains the data
necessary on entrance on exit will receive the (other type) of data as
output. Right now, I have myself confused with the sysctl interface and
I'm attempting to use oldptr, oldlen, newptr, and newlen all at the same
time which is definitely wrong.

 Brian Fundakowski Feldman      _ __ ___ ____  ___ ___ ___
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
     FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!        _ __ | _ \._ \ |) |
       http://www.FreeBSD.org/              _ |___/___/___/