> Brian Somers writes:
> >> Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
> >> Well? It's sunday... are you going through a slow week, for a
> >> change? :-)
> >
> >No, I'm waiting for [EMAIL PROTECTED] to commit my i4b changes.  He's
> >waiting for feedback from the development sources he released a few
> >days ago.  I've only got as far as reading the BACP rfc, but ppp works
> >multilink over ISDN now (but hasn't yet been committed).
> >

> The last I heard on the ISDN-developers' list was that you're working on
> fixing bugs ?
>
> HOW do I use i4b with user-ppp ? There's not the least hint of any
> information in the latest developers' release regarding that. Whine.
>
> I want to test it.

Fair 'nuff.

  ftp://ftp6.uk.FreeBSD.org/pub/PPPoISDN

at your own risk & all that stuff.  Read the i4b notes in the FreeBSD
subdirectory if you're not on 0.81.12 or higher already.

--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>