I've implemented a few new features.  First off, strdup()
isn't abused anymore so the program should run much smoother and
smaller, as well as more quickly.  Secondly, I have (thanks in
part to Alfred Perlstein) added both case-insensitive searches
(-i) and local FAQ search (can be overridden with -o, "online",
flag).

   Too many others to enumerate.

   As usual, it's at http://www.calldei.com/~chris/rtfm.tar.gz

--
Chris Costello                                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do.