Hi Alex,

Alex Povolotsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm going to implement a large mail-box, with several hundreds of
> mail-only users. They should never access anything besides their
> POP3 mailboxes and change password via (SSLed) web interface.
>
> So, I don't want to add all of them to /etc/passwd.

cucipop is fairly simple to modify (it's well structured for change)
and I've managed to hack in bits of merit radius client code into it
once or twice -- to authenticate POP clients from the local radius
server...

sendmail local delivery was a pain, I ended up fudging that with an
additional aliases file mapping names to files (ugh!)...

Cheers

Leigh
--
| "By the time they had diminished | Leigh Hart, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|  from 50 to 8, the other dwarves | CCNA - http://www.cisco.com/ |