Maybe this is nit-picking, too, buth those are just
my 0.02 Euros...

Doug wrote in list.freebsd-hackers:
 > -# this file, but rather in /etc/defaults/rc.conf.  Please check this file
 > +# this file, but rather in /etc/defaults/rc.conf. Please check that file

I'd prefer to keep it with two spaces, to improve
readability.

 >      case $? in
 > -    0)
 > +    0 )
 >              ;;
 > -    2)
 > +    2 )
 >              exit 1
 >              ;;
 > -    4)
 > +    4 )

I have yet to see a good reason for adding those
spaces.  I don't like them, but that's just me...

Apart from the above -- Good work, Doug!

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany
(Info: finger userinfo:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)