On Mon, Aug 30, 1999 at 03:55:42PM -0700, Doug wrote:
> > `make' has changed.
>
>       Ok, that's the cause then, so what's the solution? :) And
> meanwhile is it going to hurt anything if I put a suggestion on my 'make
> upgrade' web page that users do 'make -DMACHINE_ARCH=i386 upgrade' as a
> temporary measure to get the thing to work?

The solution is to fix `make'. I could commit the fix, but I'm not
in a position to build -stable just now. I'm not supposed to commit
without testing. The fix looks straight forward though, so "it
should just work". 8-)

--
John Birrell - [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137