On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> I've rewritten the bt_mca driver to hopefully do the right thing.  I was
> trying to avoid excess code but I'll worry about trimming stuff down
> later.
>
> Get the new versions of {aha,bt}_mca.c and recompile.

linking kernel
bt_mca.o: In function `bt_mca_alloc_resources':
bt_mca.o(.text+0x38): undefined reference to `mca_get_irq'
bt_mca.o(.text+0x70): undefined reference to `mca_get_irq'
*** Error code 1

> Thanks for doing such a good job of testing!

No wukkas.

Could I suggest you show a timestamp or version number for the list of
files on your web page?