I installed Sun StarOffice 5.1 on my 4.0-CURRENT machine without any modifications
at all.. Downloaded, set the ld library path, installed and started staroffice.  I
didn't modify _any_ files at all and it runs without a problem as root.  I haven't
tried playing with it yet so users can run it, but it makes me wonder why everyone
else is having so many problems with it.

--
Kherry Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."