On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Stevan Arychuk wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> We are running 3.1-RELEASE with a kernel pulled on May 1, 1999 from the
> RELENG_3 branch (used this to take advantage of the KVA modifications
> that were rolled in after the release).

Are the kernel and user-land out of sync (kernel sources newer than system
sources)?

Cheers,
Chris

p.s. sorry about the prev. reply without comments...Pine's send and cancel
keys are too close together :)

-----
Chris D. Faulhaber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  All the true gurus I've met never
System/Network Administrator,        |  claimed they were one, and always
Reality Check Information, Inc.      |  pointed to someone better.