On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Soren Schmidt wrote:

> I've just commited a change to the ata driver & wormcontrol, so now
> you should be able to use the keywords: single double quad max
> in the speed selection field. Its not very well tested yet though..
> Try it and watch with systat how high the transfer rate really is
> when burning...
>
> -Soren

Escuse me my mistake. I tried use other media but (as expected) was burned
at double speed.

Thanks,
Paulo Fragoso.

------
"  ... Overall we've found FreeBSD to excel in performace, stability,
technical support, and of course price. Two years after discovering
FreeBSD, we have yet to find a reason why we switch to anything else"
                                                -David Filo, Yahoo!