On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Warner Losh wrote:

> How does one tell ddb about dynamic modules?  I've had a couple of
> crashes in my code where I've needed symbols from things dynamically
> loaded...  Does gdb grok them any better?

I thought ddb was supposed to know about them already but perhaps that
only works for pre-loaded modules. GDB can be forced to see them but its
tricky - Greg Lehey has some gdb macros to help him get vinum into GDB.

One thing I would like to do with GDB (if I ever get to it) is to fake up
the data structures which it expects to see from ld.so so that it can walk
our module list directly.

--
Doug Rabson                             Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Nonlinear Systems Ltd.                  Phone: +44 181 442 9037