On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, Graham Wheeler wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Nov 1999, Robert Watson wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Robert Watson wrote:
> >
> > > How about Wednesday for dinner (1730-1930 EST)  before the open plenary?
> >
> > Anyhow, for anyone interested--we'll be holding a FreeBSD-oriented dinner
> > at November IETF in Washington, DC, and the details are above :-).
>
> Okay, and presumably the meeting time then is 1730EST?

Yes--the Lobby at 1730EST (5:30pm) -- we'll sit around for five minutes to
make sure we have everyone who's interested, and then head somewhere.

I hope to be at the secure syslog BOF just before then, and walk on over.
I plan not to get caught in any conversations at the end of the meeting
:-).  To make it blatently obvious who I am, I should probably where a TIS
or DNSsec tshirt or something.  Of course, if there's a DNSsec-related
meeting that day, everyone will be wearing their DNSsec t-shirts..

  Robert N M Watson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://www.watson.org/~robert/