On Fri, Dec 03, 1999 at 09:37:03PM +0100, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> Hm, I think I also saw it fallover when I did this (sometimes, not always).
I really don't have suggestion, what vmware doing, when it save configuration
file.

> Anyway, I'm more concerned with the CDrom drive right now.

[skipped]
> Tried that. No luck :-(
Try to run vmware from xterm, did you see messages about
'ioctl xxx not implemented' ?

And dumb question, what version of port are you used, say something
like ID from Makefile, or the value of VMMON_FREEBSD_VERSION, from
the same Makefile.

--
Vladimir Silyaev