Hi,

   The subject pretty much asks the question. I'm looking for
anyone who has used or tried to use the new Pioneer DVR-S201
2nd Generation 4.7GB DVD-Writer on FreeBSD/cdrecord.

   I've looked at the current cdrecord support page and I don't
see this drive listed. I've also search deja for any references
to this drive and cdrecord and could not find any.

   From perusing the cdrecord pages, it looks like it should be
possible to simply create a very large iso9660 filesystem and then
burn it...  Basically, a really big cdrom. I'm currently only
interested in disk-at-once writing.

Thanks,
John

ps: Pioneers page: