Matthew Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     A better solution may be to shift to FreeBSD4.0 (when it's released -
>     wait for it to become good and stable), and then use the native
>     linuxthreads port (/usr/ports/devel/linuxthreads) for FreeBSD.

After a number of hours hacking around with linuxthreads under 3.3-stable
and 3.4-stable, I'm wondering if this suggestion was a joke of some sort
that I just didn't get?  As far as I can tell, the linuxthreads source code
contains no files newer than mid December 1997.  That would predate
FreeBSD3.x entirely, wouldn't it?  No wonder I'm having such an awful time
getting things compiled.

Please please please tell me that I'm REALLY missing something, here.  Is
there newer code hidden somewhere?

Later,
scott