> As you may or may not be aware, google.com has a linux specific search
> engine at http://www.google.com/linux.  I have expressed interest in
> possibly creating a freebsd specific search engine.  I need support from
> the BSD community for this.  If this is something we might all enjoy and
> benefit from please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and CC
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] expressing your interest.

As an avid user of both Linux and FreeBSD, I would welcome such an
addition to your web site.  I generally use Linux as a desktop platform,
but heavily rely on FreeBSD's emphasis on stability and functionality when
it comes to mission-critical uses such as networking and database
applications.  As the CIO of a medical laboratory, it is critical that our
systems have the highest availability rate possible.  Over the last few
years, I have replaced almost all of our Linux-based servers with FreeBSD,
due to the quality-control measures that the FreeBSD development team have
implemented.

Thank you -- Mike Nowlin -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]