In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Greg Lehey writes:

>I've taken a look, and there's as good as no docco.  It's an OS/2
>version, which suggests to me that it would be more difficult to port
>than the original AIX version.  I might get back to it again later on,
>but don't hold your breath.

No, in fact the AIX version was so hard to port that OSF eventually
had to give up trying.  It was rather closely married to the VM
hardware on the Power CPU.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]               "Real hackers run -current on their laptop."
FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!