I have just received a Supermicro PIIIDM3 motherboard and have not been
successful getting FreeBSD to boot on it (I've tried 3.4-RELEASE and
several flavors of 4.0-current).  Very early on in the boot (following
the 10-second countdown) it prints out the opening message (copyright,
I believe) and then immediately reboots.  This motherboard has the new
Intel 840 chipset, an AGP Pro slot, 4 32-bit PCI slots and 2 64-bit PCI
slots.  It is a dual CPU board however I only have a single 533MHz PIII
installed.

I'm not certain on what is the best procedure to proceed with attemting
to further debug this.  Any/all suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox                 The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              is a delight to moralists.  That is why they