A question to the network experts:

I want to build a router between FDDI and Fast Ethernet
(possibly without creating a subnet - something like arp proxy
but that's more an IP issue; maybe someone can comment this also)

My question  is more hardware oriented:

I'm thinking of using two PCI network cards. Fast Ethernet, no problem.
But FDDI, what card?

CPU will be a PIII (something fast, 500 MHz).
Do I need much memory or would be 32 MB for the router purposes
sufficient?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies [EMAIL PROTECTED]