On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Brian Beattie wrote:

:The two programs I have downloaded so far seem to only want to talk to a
:modem.  While I'm sure I can beat one of them into submission I though I'd
:ask for advice before I spend too much more time.

If you can still find, I recommend Telix.  Easy enough to use, and doesn't
explicitly want a modem.

Jamie Bowden

--

"Of course, that's sort of like asking how other than Marketing,
Microsoft is different from any other software company..."