Andy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in list.freebsd-hackers:
 >      At this point, I'd just like to see the iso available, I don't care if
 > it is compressed or not. :P

If you can't wait for the "official" one, you can download the
ISO that I've built for the local university.  It's available
from ftp7.de.freebsd.org.  And no, it's not compressed.  :-)

(However, note that the server is in Germany.  Depending on
your connectivity, it might be a bit slow.)

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany
(Info: finger userinfo:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)