Richard Wackerbarth wrote:

> On Wed, 05 Apr 2000, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
> > Richard Wackerbarth wrote:
> > > In the case of FreeBSD, when you change the release status ...
> > Feel free to change CVS to work that way and then submit patches.
>
> But that IS the way CVS works. There is NO "STABLE" tag. The tag is
> "RELENG_4".
>
> If you want CVS to reflect the way you describe the system, you would have to
> change the repository to match your description. I advocate that we change
> the description to match the repository.

Ah, you are asking for we dropping "stable" completely, and simple refer
to the (stable) branches as RELENG_3, RELENG_4, etc? Sorry, I had
misunderstood you.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        The size of the pizza is inversely proportional to the intensity of the
hunger.