In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Daniel O'Connor
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,Daniel O'Connor" writes:
: I couldn't find any info about the technical jiggery pokery of them on the web
: though :(

Yea.  Once I get a few minutes to play with it, I'll see what's up.
In the past when I've had keyboards with extra keys like this, they
required a special driver to access the keycodes.  Simple hacking of
syscons to print stuff showed nothing coming across.

Warner