On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, James Howard wrote:

> I don't get a lot of time to pay attention to the lists, so this might
> have been asked before.  Does the csh->tcsh move imply that sh->ksh will
> be happening soon?  Didn't NetBSD do that a while ago?

No, it doesn't automatically mean that. The csh->tcsh update was a version
upgrade (tcsh is a newer version of csh), which is a separate issue to
replacing a shell with a completely different shell. There has been
annoying discussion on -arch about this which you should read before
replying further, though.

Kris

----
    -- Charles Forsythe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>