On Tue, 23 May 2000, Mohit Aron wrote:

> More and more commerical sites are providing software packages that
> contain binaries for Linux. While FreeBSD does provide Linux
> emulation, this is often flaky and breaks down more often than not for
> commercial software. On the other hand, the FreeBSD kernel is superior
> than that of Linux.

We already have a pretty complete implementation of the Linux kernel ABI -
most of the problems with running Linux binaries on FreeBSD comes from
userland stuff: missing libraries, etc. It's not "Linux emulation" - see
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/x18949.html

I'm not sure what you're really looking for beyond what already exists.

Kris

----
    -- Charles Forsythe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>