-On [20000529 04:52], Paul Southworth ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>On Sun, 28 May 2000, Doug Barton wrote:
>
>: Also, could you
>:confirm that your /etc/defaults/rc.conf is version 1.53.2.5, and your
>:/etc/rc is version 1.212.2.3?
>
>Looks like I must have cvsuped between the check-in of the new rc.conf and
>the /etc/rc - my /etc/rc was 1.212.2.2 - they were checked in four hours
>apart, and I must have slipped in that gap.  I will release again and see
>if that fixes it.

Yeah, apologies.

It wasn't my intention to leave such a gap in -STABLE, I hate it myself
when that happens.  But dinner and libreadline interfered.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience,

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            VIA Net.Works The Netherlands