Hi Dennis,

I can see that you disagree with some of the design decisions that have been
made. However, your tone makes that people will not listen to what you say,
but hammer into your person instead.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve by trampling all over
people's shoes like this. I'm quite surprised you haven't gotten yourself
filtered yet.

As for the technical discussion: I'm not knowledgeable in that  area. Since
FreeBSD implements it the way it does, I have all confidence that it is a
good way.

    Kees Jan