On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Dave Baukus wrote:

> All this talk of mbuf prompts me to point a small bug in M_PREPEND that
> was introduced somewhere between 3.3 and 4.0; maybe its also in 5.x.

[...]
> If m_prepend() fails then ....

        No longer an issue in 5.0-CURRENT, and I'm looking at version 1.50 of
  mbuf.h
        Although you pointing it out did lead me to looking at m_prepend()
  itself, and noticing some bad style issues, like casting on NULLs (ick!)
  which I'll fix in the patch along with adding the new reference stuff.
  Thanks!

--
 Bosko Milekic  *  Voice/Mobile: 514.865.7738  *  Pager: 514.921.0237
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://www.technokratis.com/