> On my end, I have a box with a wi0 and fxp0--I was hoping to set it
> up to do transparent bridging.  So far however, I can't get anything
> on this side of the bridge box to talk to the outside world.  I
> can see all the network traffic from my box, however I can't talk
> through the bridge.

Forget it, this won't work. You can only "talk" with one single MAC address on
the WaveLan side, and for bridging to work you'd have to talk with multiple
(all the MAC's from the other side of the bridge). The WaveLan stuff is just
not like normal ethernet. There is no support for bridging in the wi driver
because there is no point in supporting it.

Blaz Zupan,  Medinet d.o.o, Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Tel: +386-2-320-6320, Fax: +386-2-320-6325