Hi there.

I have been a Linux user for about 2 years now and I use it mainly at home on my
desktop computer to do all the usual stuff Iike programming, office work,
whatever comes handy.

Until some time ago I had a regular modem dial-up connection to my ISP, which
was recently upgraded to a ISDN 64k connection.
Along with the ISP ISDN Pack I purchased came a PCBIT PCI TigerJet Tiger300
ISDN card which works perfectly under Linux with ippp and the HiSAX module
(loaded with these settings: insmod hisax type=20 protocol=2 id="HiSax").

Just out of pure curiosity, I ordered FreeBSD-4.0 from freebsdmall a couple of
weeks ago and it arrived earlier this week.
After installing, reading the docs and lots of other stuff, I came to the sad
conclusion that i4b does not support my ISDN card.

I have tried to change some of the TELES card settings to see if they would
pick up on my card (since they both rely on the SIEMENS chip) but to no avail.

Does any one know if there is a "working" patch for i4b with support for my
card? if not, can you point me to some basic procedure to try and write a
driver for the card?

Any and all help is appreciated :)
thanks in advance.

 -