I know that APC SmartUPS and BackUPS are supported under FreeBSD but what
about the APC PowerStack? I was looking at the APC PowerStack 250
Rackmount UPS. It comes with a RS-232 cables and supports that same kind
of emergency shutdown that the SmartUPS systems have. Anybody use a
PowerStack? I would only use if I knew that I could tie it in to FreeBSD
for automatic shutdown when battery power is used up.

-john