First you need to describe what you mean by clustering. It means different
things to different people.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederik Meerwaldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 8:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Can anyone recommend a good clustering software?

Hi all,

as this is a low-level questions, I thought to post it to -hackers. If I'm
wrong, tell me.

Can anyone tell me a clustering software for FreeBSD? Such as PaRe, just
for FBSD??? I don't know one.
If possible it should have the following features:

* Compatibility with other systems/platforms (NetBSD, Tru64 Unix,...)
* Uhm.... ok. That's the only thing.

But if you just tell me some names, that would be cool.

Thanks,
        Freddy