Maybe obvious to some of you, but I had to define two new structures (as
described in an ietf draft) in <netinet/in.h>. This in order to be able to
support igmpv3 / multicast source filters. Anyway, these structures require
'struct sockaddr_storage' which is defined in <sys/socket.h>.
When I compiled the code, it stopped since several source files only include
<netinet/in.h> and not <sys/socket.h>. To solve this I added these 3 lines

#ifndef _SYS_SOCKET_H
#include <sys/socket.h>
#endif

somewhere in the top of <netinet/in.h>. I want to verify if this is indeed
the best way to solve it ?

- Wilbert