Hello,

        At first, I would like to say thanks for everybody who take a time
to perform initial testing of smbfs and providing me with feedback.

        To make this implementation more complete I've added an initial
version of NetBIOS name resolver, so the '-I host' flag can be omitted.
Please note, that the network with Win9X machines only will require WINS
server.

        An updated version can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.butya.kz/pub/smbfs/smbfs.tar.gz

--
Boris Popov
http://www.butya.kz/~bp/