Hi Richard,

> Can you tell me where I can get Crack for Dreamweaver 3 ?/

http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/buy/

They'll even send you a pretty box and some books.

    Kees Jan

PS. I think you're confusing the terms "cracker" and "hacker".

 TV is the worst  of both  worlds.  It's not  as
 good at words  as radio is because the pictures
 are a distraction  which demand  attention, and
 it's not as good as cinema because the pictures
 are not nearly as good.
                                 Douglas Adams