Michael C. Wu wrote:
> Finally, I know that someone has been working on the
> same thing.  Would the person in question or someone please send
> me what they have.

This is a pointer I know of:

http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~crossd/FreeBSD/wcs-19990606.tar.gz

This is code by David Cross (who is a FreeBSD committer I believe) and
includes a fairly complete looking wchar implementation and man pages.

I'm guessing it would be relatively easy to turn it into a port at least.

--
Greg Lewis                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computing Officer                       +61 8 8303 5083