On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 02:36:02PM +0900, Akinori -Aki- MUSHA wrote:
> At a quick glance, "start_bridge" doesn't seem to have chance to be 1,
> does it?
It's depend. I'm pretty tired that discussian about bridging. So if people
want to use bridge let set start_bridge to 1, if not leave it in zero.
Also it's possible to setup that value at configuration stage, whatever.

> And, what's the difference among those three values of
> "bridge"?
To diagnostic current behaviour about bridging.

> > +              bridge="_bridge_on"
Startup script configured do not touch bridging and at the time when
script starting, bridging was enabled.

> > +                 bridge="_bridge_off"
/.../ disabled.

> > +                 bridge="_bridge"
Script configured to setup bridging and did successfully

When bridge == "" its means that kernel compiled without bridging support,
or outdated kernel.

--
Vladimir