On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 07:19:26PM -0500, Mike Silbersack wrote:

> And majordomo is, as always, confusing and in dire need of replacement.

Every Nth time this happens we all wonder why postmaster doesn't just
add a filter that catches 99% of these and bounce them.

Then we all forget and wait for N more people to do it and complain
about it again.

--
Bill Fumerola - Network Architect, BOFH / Chimes, Inc.
                [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]