Hi there!

I just searched the LINT config file, and I just saw a makeLINT.pl. So I
thought this would build me my configuration file.
But it just builds me error messages:

[frederik@server conf]$ sh makeLINT.pl
=0: not found
makeLINT.pl: 5: Syntax error: redirection unexpected
[frederik@server conf]$

Line 5 sais:
        while (<>) {
I'm not familiar with Perl, so I can't fix the problem myself.
Or am I just stupid.
I'm running a just build userland from last Thursday.

TIA
--
Best Regards,
        Freddy