Thanks for your help !

If someone would be kind enough to answer them, I have a few other questions.
I'm currently trying to modify sysctl_kern_proc() function in
src/sys/kern/kern_proc.c

But, to modify it, I must understand it first ;-)
First, this sysctl is supposed to give the list of the running processes, but
where this information is stored ? The function returns an int so it's
probably not this :-)

Second, what is an "oib" ? There are a lot of oib related stuff with sysctl
and I can't understand what it is.

Thanks for all future help.

Maxime Henrion