Doug White wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Arjan Knepper wrote:
>
> > Anyone experience with this board?
> > Any comments? Recomandations?
>
> I have a ze card that we bought for use as a cheap term server, but found
> that the card is particular about the motherboard chipset.  We had some
> telenet Celeron 1Us that we wanted to use but the card wouldn't init.  We
> put it in a standard pentium box and it worked.  We still have that card
> with a 16 port box that I've been tempted to play with.
>
> We ended up using good ol' cisco 2511s.

Thanks, we had same kind of problem with an YeP card on a intel
810 chipset. Works without problems on a intel 440 chipset.

I seems to me the Ze is not supported in freebsd 4.0 or 4.1 is
it?

Arjan
begin:vcard
n:Knepper;Arjan
tel;fax:+31-(0)10-243-7314
tel;work:+31-(0)10-243-7362
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.jak.nl
org:JAK++ Software Development B.V.
adr:;;Stoveer 247;Rotterdam;;3032 GB;Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
x-mozilla-cpt:;-7904
fn:Arjan Knepper