On Sat, 22 May 1999, David O'Brien wrote:

> > And would it be possible to MFC this stuff
>
> After it is tested in -CURRENT first.
>
> > and add an 3.2-ERRATA entry...
>
> Why?  The compat22 distribution on the FTP site has ld.so in it, as wil
> the CDROM.  Did you install 3.2 on the very first day?

        Just about.  Did a make release for local internal use.  Is there a
slightly newer CVS tag other than RELENG_3_2_0_RELEASE that gets us all we
need to build completely functional COMPATxx's?

        I only care becuase of the few binaries I have that are not open
source, binary only and not  ELF.

thanks,

        Adrian
--