Amancio Hasty said:

> Silly me , I was wondering what happen to you . I vote that your commit
> priviliges should not be taken away by the "Dark Side" of core and
> should be re-instated.

It wasn't the "dark side" of core, it was the panic'ed and worried
part of core that was seeing things happening without careful review.
When Matt's privs were taken away, I was sad, but also there is now
an effective review process in place.

I suspect that core will likely return commit privs if a review
process is adhered to (and followed) for non-trivial commits.  (They
might even return them anyway :-)).

dy...@iquest.net      | it makes one look stupid
jdy...@nc.com         | and it irritates the pig.