Arun Sharma <adsha...@home.com> writes:
> I'd say most of the differences are in implementation and development
> methodology. Linux camp seems to be proud of breaking traditions and
> concepts invented after lengthy research. I haven't seen that many
> iconoclasts in my short encounter with FreeBSD.

You say that as if it's a good thing... I'd amend it to "The Linux
camp seems to think it's a good idea to ignore countless man-years of
research and development in the field of OS design, and make the same
mistakes other people have made, corrected and documented years before
them. I haven't seen that many ignorants in my short encounter with
FreeBSD."

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - d...@flood.ping.uio.no