hello all ~
I never posted to this list - maybe once, but I learned.  I follow
threads of brilliant minds at work and I read - and I am amazed by
creative and complex issues which are resolved by a group of geeky
greats.  So - before I begin to drag this out - I wanted to share in
agreement with Mr. Hearn about the unrelated posts to this list.  I use
this list as a learning tool.

thanX
Janie Dykes

- Share your knowledge....it makes you smarter.