In article <pine.bsf.4.05.9906291726460.1300-100...@iclub.nsu.ru>,
Max Khon  <f...@iclub.nsu.ru> wrote:

> in the following code `dlopen' returns NULL
> on the first iteration (because g() is not defined) -- it's ok
> but on the second iteration `dlopen' returns "valid" dlh

ELF or a.out?  Which version of FreeBSD?

For a.out, it's a known bug and there is already an open PR on it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the bug existed in ELF too.

John
--
  John Polstra                                               j...@polstra.com
  "Self-interest is the aphrodisiac of belief."           -- James V. DeLong