On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Mark J. Taylor wrote:

> There is a Linux X server for the Voodoo Banshee, over at:
>   http://developer.soundblaster.com/linux/
>
> You might have some luck running it under the Linux emulator.
> I've never tried it, as I don't have a Banshee.

Thanks!  This appears to work pretty well, much better than I would expect
a server for a different OS to work.  I continue to be very impressed by
the Linux emulation!  The one problem I have with it is I can't get it
to work with sysmouse.  For the amount of time I spend using the text
console on this box, I can live with killing and started moused manually.

David