> ... compared to the sources as of today.  This gives minimal semantic
> difference from the way it worked before the change (which was that if
> FTP_PASSIVE_MODE existed, ftp used passive mode).

I have to agree with Eivind, I know of people in my lab that have
FTP_PASSIVE_MODE defined to nosense values since that is all that was
required before.  Now what are these poor souls to do when they upgrade
to 3.3-R and their environment stops working????

--
-- David    (obr...@nuxi.com  -or-  obr...@freebsd.org)