Doug <d...@gorean.org> writes:
>       Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but are there any circumstances
> where naming the kernel include file "bpf.h" would conflict with
> /usr/include/net/bpf.h?

I don't think so. The bpf.h created by config(8) resides in the
compile directory and is only used there; the "real" bpf.h is in
/sys/net/ (or /usr/include/net) and is only referred to as net/bpf.h.

Besides, if there were any confusion, I wouldn't (shouldn't) have been
able to build LINT and GENERIC with the patches.

That said, thanks for asking - while looking into this matter I found
another problem :) new patches will be available soon.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - d...@flood.ping.uio.no