> I'm going to have a "core team page" worked on which has pictures and
> brief bios, perhaps something by next week.
>
> Such things may seem frivolous, but I it helps people relate a little
> more directly to the core team if they can see what they look like and
> read a bit about them.  Same for the committers group, but at 165+
> members that's going to be a somewhat larger, long-term project. :-)

just collecting URLs for people home pages might be an easier task
perhaps ?

        cheers
        luigi (URL below)
  Luigi RIZZO, lu...@iet.unipi.it  . Dip. di Ing. dell'Informazione
  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/  . Universita` di Pisa
  TEL/FAX: +39-050-568.533/522     . via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)

                  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ngc99/
====  First International Workshop on Networked Group Communication  ====